Halloween is quickly approaching. Have you started planning for your party? Whether you are just having a few people over waiting for the children in costume to come knocking on your door or keeping it an adult party, we have put together this quick guide on how to throw a Halloween party!
Costumes aside, we are going to focus on food and beverages. Let's get started:
- From Delish.com, we found the 13 Best Halloween Cocktails. From the simple Zombie Cocktail to Bloody Black Currant Punch, there are delightfully eerie ways to get the party started.
- Delish also has 20+ Easy Halloween Appetizers that are sure to give your guests goosebumps.
- From Vinepair's Pinterest Board, find the perfect candy/alcohol pairing with the Complete Guide to Pairing Candy with Wine, Beer & Booze.
- From Good Housekeeping, here's a gallery of spooky drinks and desserts.
- If you're looking for a great wine that befits the season, you might want to check out our review of Michael David's delicious Freakshow cabernet sauvignon.
- HGTV has this list of spooky ideas to make your party really stand out.
- Of course, you can't forget about the music. This Spotify playlist of Halloween songs should help you get started.
- And in case you like to be the know-it-all at the party, History.com has you covered with the history of Halloween itself.